When you access our website, our web servers automatically record in a log information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
This website does not automatically gather personal information that can identify you when you browse the site. Any personal information we receive must come from you, for instance when you send us e-mail or submit an electronic form in a secured part of our website. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorized by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- Business relationship: managing and administering our relationship with you, your company or organization including keeping records about business contacts, services and payments so we can customize our offering for you, develop our relationship and target our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Communication: sending emails, newsletters and other messages to keep you informed of developments, market insights and of our services;
- Website monitoring: to check the website and our other technology services are being used appropriately and to optimize their functionality;
- Online security: protecting our information assets and technology platforms from unauthorized access or usage and to monitor for malware and other security threats; and
Others: any other purposes for which you have provided the information and any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the products and services requested by you; or
- to our subsidiaries, associated companies or affiliate companies; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned purposes.
We will also disclose your personal data to government authorities if we are forced to by law. We may also disclose your personal information to anyone else that has a right to it under the law so long as they can prove they have the authority to do so.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you. In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us in writing or via email.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others. The personal data that you provide through these websites is not subject to this privacy notice and the treatment of your personal data by such websites is not our responsibility.
- If you follow a link to any other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices which will set out how your information is collected and processed when visiting those sites.
CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.